Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

~Being A Follower

Being A Follower

Not that I think I have anything important to say, I just decided to get a blog because my sister sent me an e-mail the other day that said, "I have a blog!"

Now my 57 year old mother is sitting at her computer (on the phone with my sister) trying to set up her own blog, so I said to myself, "Hey why not?"

So here I am... blogging! Yay for me.

I'll be sure to blog more later!

1 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2005 5:14 PM, Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels said…

    Hi Cherokee,
    I posted your group on my blog, and so I hope that you post my blog on yours too. LaShane's also. This will be fun whether anyone else goes to it or not, right? I surely think so.
    I'm gonna talk about Plush, and my grandchildren, and whatever comes to mind. So, congratulations upon gaining your little corner of the ether-net. Lalalalalalalalalala. Buh bye. Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home