Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

~Uploading Errors

Uploading Errors

You know, I had always considered myself to be more on the intelligent side of thinking... then I meet the blogger!

I am having a tell of a hime (you see what I've done there? I've switched the "H" and the "T") trying to add a picture to my profile. At one point I thought I had succeeded, then I saw that I had only managed to add a pic to the blog post instead. (grumble, grumble)

I realized I had been coasting through the "computers for dummies" way of doing things when it comes to adding pictures. I have found out that if there is no button with a huge honkin' arrow that says UPLOAD PICTURES HERE, I have no idea what I'm doing. Yes I am hanging my head in shame.

However, if there is one thing about me that will save me in all this, it's that I'm incredibly stubborn and refuse to be outsmarted by this thing called blog! I will upload a picture to my profile if it's the last thing I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home