Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Monday, January 03, 2005

~Age Ain't Nothin' But A Number

Age Ain't Nothin' But A Number

I was so proud of myself for finally figuring out how to add my pic to my profile, so I thought I'd try something a bit more daring... Downloading a blogger template from the internet!

So I went to a site, downloaded a few that I liked and tried them out. The one I liked best is up now. I decided to take a look at all that html crap, just to see how things work, see if I can understand any of it.

So I'm looking around and decide to try and change a few things around, font size and style and box titles and what not... feeling like I'm accomplishing something incredibly great. By the time I finish, (late, late, late... or possibly very early in the morning) I'm feeling like the King of the world, right? Nothing is beyond my grasp of achievement, including my New Years Resolution.

Then just for the heck of it I decide to check out the guy who created the template, full with a feeling of "you don't seem so special anymore because I pretty much cracked the code" and found out that the guy is 14 YEARS OLD!!!

Here I am, a 32 year old female, feeling semi-superior because I managed to change some frickin' font settings and then turn around feeling massively deflated when I find out that the creator of the template is a recent junior high school graduate!

How pathetic am I?

On an up note though, thanks for the template Martin Reyes...