Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

~Pros and Cons

THINGS I LOVE (in no particular order)
my computer
houses that look like jungles
Christina Aguilera
Asian decor
using a cute purse for the first time
paying bills
being named Cherokee
comfortable beds
men who can dance
being right
talking while yawning
hot showers on cold days
cloth covered walls
phones
long crinkley red hair
corny jokes
new episodes of my favorite shows
Plush Cafe
strong scented bath soap
interracial couples
alphabetizing my cd's and dvd's
water
planning what I'd buy if I were rich
laughing till my side hurts
shopping for computer accessories
black out curtains
Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (N64)
when Lorelai Gilmore says "Dirty"
the smell of Suavitel fabric softener
screening phone calls
pretending I like coffee
cd cases
Ikea
having something to look forward to
flavored lip gloss
Joss Whedon's genius
burning mixed cd's
cheese: sharp cheddar and cottage
dictionaries and thesauruses
flat flip flops
hot weather while it's raining
writing
cutie shaped hole punchers
Sonny from I,Robot
my glasses
listening to music in the dark
drinking apple cider vinegar
fuzzy slippers


THINGS I SO DON'T LOVE (in no particular order)
racists
cramps
heartburn
reality shows
cigarette smoke
guys who prefer blondes
dark chocolate
stubbing my toe
being wrong
root beer
having to wash off my make-up when I'm really sleepy
gold jewelry
people talking through my favorite shows
my non-green thumb
cleaning bathrooms
vanilla ice cream
not having a washing machine
being lonely
school
braiding hair
having painted white walls
going with the flow
ignorant people
The WB and FOX
being broke
computer viruses
listening to radio dj's
sucking at Scrabble
having to buy batteries

1 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels said…

    This is a great idea, can I steal it? I have a lot of things that I love, and a lot of things that I don't. To tell you the truth, I never think of things like this on my own. One thing that I hate is that we open ourselves up, on these blogs, and people read them, we know that they do, 'cause we have counters, yet, they say nothing, no comment. I feel remiss, if I read someone's blog and just pass it by without commenting. Well, some that are vulgar, I don't even bother to read, and the blatantly political, I don't bother to read, ('cause the Bible tells me to "pray for those who are in authority over you, that you may have a peaceable life", (paraphrased), so I see that not many, (even christians), are praying those prayers), and if we let GOD have the situations, HE would handle them. Free choice, remember? Anyway, I love your honest and truthful blog. Kewl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home