Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

~Supporting Obsessions

SUPPORTING OBSESSIONS

Wow, what can I say? A new episode of Carnivale came on tonight, and it's a show that I am never disappointed in. For me, Carnivale is by far the best show that's on TV right now, but that's just a personal opinion. It's getting so exciting, keeping me on the edge of my seat, anxious for the next episode to come on.

I got a surprise today... my cousin Michelle came over to pick my mom up for church and brought me a present. She had gotten a Christina Aguilera poster for me. The poster is of Christina's Rolling Stone cover. It's framed and everything, how cool is that?

My family loves me... who else would support you in your obsessions?

So now the poster is hanging on my wall near the computer that my mom uses, along with a poster of Mr. Timberlake, Sarah Michelle Gellar's Rolling Stone poster and the $14 Christina calendar.

Close to what my wall looks like now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home