Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

~Uckfay For Fun

UCKFAY FOR FUN!

I've been thinking about posting another blog for a couple of days now, but my puter came down with a virus, and we all know how that can be. I swear sometimes computers are like kids, especially when they're sick.

I bet no one knew that computer virus' can be contagious to humans... yes it is true. First my computer took ill, then I thought I caught the virus from my little baby. Turns out I wasn't sick, yesterday was just a melancholy day for me. So I figured a little alcohol would help... didn't really, just made me melancholy and sleepy.

Had fun Thursday night though. Went to work at Plush Cafe... listened to some performers. Some good, some not so much. Sold a Heineken to a cute red haired guy who asked me if I was born in 1978 because he was. When I told him no, he said "It was a good year." Like I'd change my mind and decide I was born in '78 after all.

When we were closing up just after midnight, we were standing around talking girl talk, which is when the fun really began, or could it just be that again I was tipsy? Okay, I know I'm giving the impression that I drink alot, but I really don't. Thursday night I had one Smirnoff Ice that I blended with some sour apple syrup and ice to make a slushie (YUMMY!), and that got me tipsy!

Anyway, while I was counting up the money, we were talking with our friend Jenna about shirts that our company I.D.W.E.E.B. should come out with next. Since we're all big girls my cousin Michelle suggested we come out with shirts that say Big girls need love too! I liked that idea, though I liked my moms idea better.

Her idea was a shirt that says Will uckfay for fun! That still makes me laugh, but I told her that not everyone speaks pig latin and wouldn't understand what uckfay means... well incase you who are reading this is one of those people... drop the ay off the end of the word and move the f to the beginning. I'm really thinking about making that shirt, or how about the YES, I am a SLUT! shirt, and on the back it'll say, Or I hope to be soon.

I think Michelle is serious about the Big girls need love too shirts, but my vote is for a shirt that says either Plush Size or Plush Grrl, though I'm really loving the uckfay for fun shirt.

(Carnivale in 27 hours!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home