Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

~Wish Lists

WISH LISTS

I'm sitting here eating a late breakfast made up of a mini pizza, Dorito like chips, cottage cheese and a green apple (odd yes) and thinking about things. I've been thinking about wish lists. They're a pretty funny thing, neat, but funny. I have an Amazon.com wishlist and I'm constantly adding things to it, mostly DVD's.

Some are movies and TV shows that I really want (Angel, Tru Calling, The Godfather, Alien, Predator etc.) and others are ones that I more like the idea of having. Some are probably ones I will never buy, or maybe take years to buy them, but it's kind of nice to have a list of things I really want, because I really don't have anything better to do. I need to go over the 4 page list and prioritize my wants, I like to have things in order.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could just make up a wish list for life and people stop by and check things off for you (after fulfilling the item of course).

"You want a Lincoln Navigator? I'll get that for you." *check*
"You want a nice but modest 2 bedroom house? No problem!" *check*
"You want a man? What kind do you want? Tall, short, black, white... Asian? Mixed with all three races? Yep I can get you one of those!" *check*

Aw, that would be the life, wouldn't it? I guess not for some people, but for me, I have nothing against having things handed to me. I give a big thumbs up to the life of a spoiled princess, I say right on to nepotism, I smile huge for people who pave the way and I'm all for being given the easy way.

The way I see it, life shouldn't be a huge struggle. There's nothing wrong with working hard for what you want, for earning it, but there's also nothing wrong with being given what you want either. At least that's how I see things, so hey, any one out there up for crossing off a huge want off my wish list and willing to buy me a house, I wouldn't say no!

Yes I know that's just wishful thinking!

Oh well, I'm gonna go watch Underworld then run a few errands, or chores, whatever. If you want to check out my amazon.com wish list feel free. Just type in my email address in the appropriate box - chenoda72@hotmail.com
If Gothika isn't on my wishlist... it should be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home