Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

~Now That's Good TV

NOW THAT'S GOOD TV
*
Carnivale, Carnivale, Carnivale! Wowwee, what a show. I can't go into detail right now because my mind is still buzzing from all the plotliney-goodness that is Carnivale!
*
I just think this is one amazing show! One show that is definitely holding the title as my favorite show.
*
Anyhow, I've cooked up a non-scheme to get a new lap-top, though this one is barely a year old, and I'm just waiting to hear back from my cousin Michelle to see if she's on board with the idea. So for now, I'm gonna go and watch Cold Case, wait for a reply from my cousin and await the call from my sister so we can discuss Carnivale (after she watches it at 10:00).
*
Long Live Carnivale!!!
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home