Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

~Get To Know Me

GET TO KNOW ME
*
Wow, two posts in 2 days after weeks of neglect, I betcha blogger is lovin' me now!!
*
Anyhow, I'm only blogging so I can post another "getting to know ya" questionaire! I swear people send these out more than spam!!! I think this one has a few different questions than the other one I blogged before, which is why I decided to put it up. I changed the name from getting to know you to get to know me
*
1. What time did you get up this morning? It's 5:35 in the a.m. and I haven't gone to sleep yet.
*
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds all the way baby!
*
3. The last film you saw at the cinema? Sin City at the walk in... Beauty Shop & Guess Who at the drive in
*
4. What is your favorite TV show? At the moment, it's Carnivale on HBO (but Buffy still all time favorite)
*
5. What did you have for breakfast? Uh, haven't woken up yet...
*
6. What is your middle name? Noel
*
7. What is your favorite cuisine? At the moment I'll have to say either lasagna or enchiladas!
*
8. What food do you dislike? Uh... squid or octopus (I'm guessing because I've never had either)
*
9. What are your favorite Potato chips? Potato? None, chips... Doritos or Cheese Puffs
*
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A compilation I made with different people, Prince, Color Me Badd, Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Justin Timberlake, Musiq, India Arie, John Legend, Beyonce, Rahsaan Patterson, Toby Lightman etc... (I'm listening to it now actually!)
*
11. What kind of car do you drive? In my dreams a Cadillac Escalade... in reality I don't drive.
*
12. Favorite sandwich? Probably a pastrami on rye with mustard... or a Plush roast beef and turkey...
*
13. What characteristics do you despise in people? Racism, ignorance, blatant stupidity, classism, sexism, etc...
*
14. Favorite item of clothing? Stretch flared jeans or sweats for relaxing in.
*
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy or Greece.
*
16. What color is your bathroom? White walls... pink shower curtain with light blue, yellow, purple and orange flowers, and pink floor mats and toilet seat cover, very girlie cause i'm a girl!
*
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't have one.
*
18. Where would you like to retire to? Retire from what?
*
19. Favorite time of day? Don't have one.
*
20. What is your most memorable birthday? 21st because of surprise dinner party, 30th because not as important as I thought.
*
21. Where were you born? Riverside General hospital.
*
22. Favorite sport to watch? The Olympics... (I'm feeling very Olympic today boss!)
*
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Michelle (she already sent it to me.)
*
24. Who will send it first? Michelle, (she already sent it to me!)
*
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke over Pepsi, but Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke
*
26. What have you done for yourself lately? Uh... sorry can not discuss such private things with others!
*
27. Are you a morning person or night owl? Well, it's 5:48 in the a.m. and I haven't yet gone to sleep from the night before... so you guess.
*
28. What is your shoe size? Depends on the shoe, anywhere from 8 1/2 to 10.
*
29. Do you have any pets? No, thank god...
*
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? If it was really all that exciting, they'd already know.
*
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Older.
*
32. What were you meant to be doing today? Don't understand this question.
*
33. What book are you currently reading? Still reading (for the 4th or 5th time) A Stroke of Midnight by Laurell K. Hamilton... the fourth book in the Meredith Gentry series, I'm obsessed with these books!
*
34. What is your favorite color? At the moment, Pink.
*
35. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road
*
36. Red or white wine? Neither, give me a Smirnoff Ice baby!
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home