Sometimes Thinking Hurts

My thoughts about life, crap and such!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

~The Survey

THE SURVEY


Name:cherokee
Birthday:12/11
Birthplace:Riverside
Current Location:Riverside
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right handed unless I'm typing (ha!)
Your Heritage:so many mixed in there, African, Irish, Indian to name a few
The Shoes You Wore Today:black flip flops
Your Weakness:uh...
Your Fears:too personal
Your Perfect Pizza:thin crust, extra cheese, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and sausage topped with parmesan cheese and tobasco
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:meet great man, would say man of my dreams, but he doesn't exist outside of my book.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:don't instant message much
Thoughts First Waking Up:gotta pee
Your Best Physical Feature:lips
Your Bedtime:5 a.m.
Your Most Missed Memory:don't know... it's missed.
Pepsi or Coke:diet pepsi over diet coke, coke over pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King (better salads, fries and the Whopper!)
Single or Group Dates:either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate (all the way)
Cappuccino or Coffee:neither
Do you Smoke:NOOOO
Do you Swear:no
Do you Sing:try to
Do you Shower Daily:nope, nightly ha!, just kidding
Have you Been in Love:no
Do you want to go to College:no
Do you want to get Married:eh... not a huge priority, would be nice though
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:yes
Are you a Health Freak:NO
Do you get along with your Parents:mom yes, dad... sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms:at times
Do you play an Instrument:no, not unless you count my brain, which could be considered an instrument of self destruction
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:NOOOOOOOO
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:yes, when I was little used to steal fake fingernails from Thrifties
How do you want to Die:don't WANT to die, but hope I go peacefully when I do
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:more
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy, or Greece
Number of Drugs I have taken:number of types of drugs? 3 (back in my teen years)
Number of CDs I own:between 500 & 600
Number of Piercings:8 (4 in right ear, 1 in left ear, 2 in right nostril, 1 under bottom lip)
Number of Tattoos:1 (left over from my teen years)
Number of things in my Past I Regret:3... maybe 4
In a GUY...
Favourite Eye Color:Blue, or green
Favourite Hair Color:red, or black
Short or Long Hair:shaved mostly
Height:5'9" or taller
Weight:doesn't matter
Best Clothing Style:uh...

1 Comments:

  • At 5/27/2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels said…

    I know all this stuff now!! I really didn't know some of your likes and dislikes, (hahahaha), like sure I didn't?
    Anyway, I am passing a baton to you, if you will pick it up that would be marvy!! You can read what it is all about here.

    http://cfbs1.blogspot.com/2005/05/musical-baton-was.html#comments

    This is fun. and I am sure you will have fun doing it Cherokee. I love you lots, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home